Okay sooo first off i would like just just throw this out there: I am madly in love with IAN. no doubt. perfect guy...yea im not gonna get into that till later haha. that right there will prolly take up its own blog post. but anywhoodle, back to the reason why i made ANOTHER blog acocunt. I made it cause chris found my xanga one and he was all giving me shiizz about it anndd i kinda dont wanna deal with that, so im just making this one instead. He's just getting on my nerves lately. I never eally realized how much of a self absorbed person he is. I mean he really doesnt think about others and just himself and it kinda rubs me the wrong way.
For example...today. So outta he eventually found out that me and Ian were going out, and i know i said i didnt wanna have a boyfriend while i was in college, but this was something totally different. he's not a boyfriend to me, this kid can be my future husband! iono hellllaaaaa gay to say that but i swear its true. perrfffeeecctttt guyyyyy. on the reals. but oh yea...haha got a lil side tracked. but umm so he texts me saying how he wants all his stuff back, and i was like uhhh okay. how he responds? "you shouldnt want to give me the stuff back geeze"....really?? im just doing what your telling me to do you fricken jerk! and today i actually give him his stuff back...or at least i put it in a plastic bag and leave it on the sidewalk. and what does he do? BLAME ME AGAIN!!! GRAWRRR i was bite someones fricken head off!!! you expect us to be friends but its just not gonna happen right away buddy. i know you love making me feel bad for things i do, but im sad to say that this time its just not gonna work.
I cant believe i use to fall for all that BS before. its kinda sad on me. I really was blind until he opened my eyes :] even thoguh chris is really trying hard to make me feel bad or sad or whatever, it just isnt gonna happen anymore. I have someone that takes care of me, thinks of me, and actually cares for me. not saying that Chris didnt, but i mean the extent was totally different. but yea ugh feels good just to let out. next blog, boyfriend time :D
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHAHA.. Aww sweetie, this sounds amazing for sure. I'm hella happy for youuu. I had this like tingly feeling while I was reading.. And you already know whyyy.. :D
ReplyDeleteTake care sweetie.. Next time we see each other.. Youre gonna get the biggest hug from me.. From one girl to another.. Two girls who are inlove with the "perfect" guysss.. Lol.
w00t go us hahaha
ReplyDelete